Work preparation is an important step during the tendering and execution stages. It mainly comprises:
- Choice of processes and definition of construction technologies including cost estimates and variant comparisons in terms of the cost-effectiveness of solutions
- Planning of construction site installations including determination of site requirements, the use of equipment, required transport, necessary blocks, etc.
- Workflow scheduling and time planning in the form of a time schedule including a check of available capacities and their use, in particular that of staff
- Creation of a financial plan as a payment plan with indication of deadlines for instalments for construction work performed on the basis of the time schedule
- Negotiations and preparation of contracts with vendors and for the use of subcontractors
Every construction project is unique, and good work preparation is the prerequisite for successful execution. Our extensive expertise in complex construction projects makes it possible for us to support projects in work preparation.