Comprehensive prerequisites are involved for successful project completion and handover to the client:
- All services provided are checked and tested for proper functionality.
- Deadlines for acceptance need to be observed.
- Documentation such as specifications or test results must be compiled and submitted.
- Punch lists are maintained and must be worked through.
- Final certificates need to be created and submitted to the client.
- Final certificates from subcontractors must be verified and released.
- Existing guaranties and sureties need to be adapted.
- Acceptance certificates must be created and worked through.
- Claim negotiations must be concluded.
- The construction site needs to be demobilized.
Our extensive experience in complex construction projects allows us to accompany and support the entire process of project completion and acceptance. Depending on the project requirements, INPROCON is able to support successful project completion technically as well as commercially and contractually.